We hope you enjoy our transgender chat room. We strive to be friendly and welcoming for everyone. Everyone is welcome as long as you abide by our simple chat rules (see below). We welcome transgender, pre-op, post-op, non-op, male to female, female to male, genetic males, genetic females, transsexuals, crossdressers, transvestites, intersexed, androgynous, caring professionals, straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, metrosexual, significant others and transgender friends.
Transgender Chat – You Must Agree To The Rules Stated Below
NOTE: This is a social chat room. It is NOT adult oriented.
Click this chat icon on any page of the website to enter our transgender chat. This chat is compatible with virtually all web browsers and is mobile friendly.
Transgender Chat Rules:
1. The “Meet Transgender” chat room is frequently monitored by chat staff who may or may not identify themselves as staff members.
2. No abusive or profane language. Please keep it civil.
3. No flaming, personal attacks or abuse against others.
4. Do not advocate any type of illegal activity.
5. No excessive unwelcome private messaging – Ask first.
6. No scrolling text, excessive audio emoticons or other disruptive activity.
7. Do not drop web addresses or links in the chat room for commercial sites or products.
8. Cybersex is not allowed in the main lobby. Take it to a private room.
9. Disrespect of staff members/monitors will not be tolerated.
10. We may restrict or ban anyone who creates a disturbance of any type.
We’re very friendly, so please just be nice!
Chat monitors are necessary to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. Please be cooperative with their instructions or warnings. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Contact Us